- Potassium citrate has calcium chelating properties in cases of calcium supersaturation.
- Potassium citrate effectively alkalizes the urine to help reduce formation of calcium
oxalate, urate and cystine uroliths.
- Taraxacum officinale acts as a diuretic.
- Omega 3 fatty acids are beneficial for a healthy urinary tract.
- Vitamin B6 alters oxalate metabolism.
- Glucosamine strengthens the bladder’s mucus membrane protective glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) which impairs harmful substances from passing into the bladder wall.
- Highly palatable chews allow proper dosing for all breeds and ages.
There are no reviews yet.